Personalisation Process FAQ
How do I purchase this service?
On our listing, you will see a box with the title "Personalisation". This box has a dropdown menu that gives you a choice of options - one or all of the following, depending on the type of product.
Blank - No Personalisation
- You are purchasing the item listed, without the personalisation option. You just pay for the listed item.
- You have chosen to have your text added to the product listed. The price of this service is added to the price of the listed item.
- Choose from the drop-down menu for the Personalisation option, then select the font that you require.
- If there is no personalisation required then please select the 'No font (for blank option)' option in the drop-down menu to show the price.
- If you have a font that is not listed, you can always send an email message asking us to use the font that you want.
Add Logo or Drawing
- This is offered on some of our products (for instance for small businesses). We can laster-etch your logo onto the item.
- Please note that if it is a picture it must be in black and white - everything in black will be lasered onto the product.
- You can always email us the logo before purchase to check if we can do this for you, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have an idea but you are not sure of how to get the image, please ask as we have helped many customers; i.e. with images of fish, football clubs, world maps, and we can send you a mock-up before doing the actual work. We are here to help you achieve something for your personalisation of the leather product.
How long will it take?
On orders received before 1pm on a working day, we would endeavour to get this done on the same day, orders after this would always be done the next working day. If the order requires logos/images, these may take an extra day, but we will always keep you informed. We post out daily on working days.
How long will it last?
Unlike hot foil that is offered by other companies, laser etching will never wear off; the laser burns into the leather, leaving a permanent mark that will last as long as the leather.
Can you do this in colour?
No - this process burns into the leather to leave an everlasting etched mark.
Can you personalise something I already own?
Not with the service we offer here. However, if you would like to contact us on email@example.com with a picture of the item you want personalised, we would be happy to price this for you.
What is your experience?
Towcester Leather has been offering personalisation for over 25 years. In 2013, we started offering this service to our online customers.
I am still unsure what to do?
Please don't hesitate to contact us by either sending a message or by calling us on 01908632020.